As a Learning and Development Officer you should be passionate about helping people learn and
grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. You are in charge of designing e-learning courses,
updating curriculums to fit requirements of necessary exam boards and managing budgets
• Create and execute learning strategies and programs
• Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
• Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online
• Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
• Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
• Developing effective induction programs and conducting appraisals for Tutors
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in training programs.
• Creating and executing and verification of quality training materials.
• Overall Operations with Tutors and Learners progress and management.
• Updating company’s database with current curriculum on all training offered by the
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Learning and development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen and Detail-oriented.